What is DPL?
DPL is a high-level upgraded version of IPL. It is the abbreviation of Dye Pulsed Light. Many doctors call it narrow-spectrum light skin rejuvenation and precision skin rejuvenation. Emitting selected narrow-spectrum pulsed light in the 100nm band, DPL has the following advantages:
1. DPL Precise 500: The intense pulse light spectrum is compressed within 500 to 600nm and contains two absorption peaks of oxyhemoglobin at the same time. The spectrum is more targeted and used for telangiectasia, post-acne erythema, facial flushing, port wine stains Treatment of vascular diseases.
2. DPL precision 550: The intense pulse light spectrum is compressed within 550 to 650nm, while ensuring the ratio of melanin absorption and penetration depth, which is used for the treatment of pigmented diseases such as freckles, sunburn, and age spots.
3. DPL precision 650: The intense pulsed light wave is compressed within 650 to 950nm, and acts on the hair follicles according to the selective photothermal effect of the pulsed light, which increases the temperature of the hair follicle and destroys the growth cells of the hair follicle, without damaging the epidermis in advance to achieve the effect of hair removal.
what is the difference between OPT and IPL?
What is OPT?
OPT is an upgraded version of IPL, which is the abbreviation of Optimal Pulsed Light. To put it bluntly, it has a much higher therapeutic effect and safety than traditional IPL (or photorejuvenation), and can truly achieve the purpose of improving skin quality. Compared with traditional strong pulsed light, OPT has the following advantages:
1. OPT is a uniform square wave, which eliminates the energy peak that exceeds the treatment energy at the initial part, effectively controls the entire treatment process, and improves safety.
2. It avoids the problem that the follow-up pulse energy attenuation cannot reach the treatment energy and improves the effectiveness.
3. Each pulse or sub-pulse has a uniform square wave distribution, with excellent treatment reproducibility and repeatability.
The doctor can adjust the pulse width and energy to the greatest extent, effectively avoiding the thermal damage of the invalid spectrum to the skin, reducing the risk of scalding, and the treatment process is gentler, safer and more effective.